MAXCAP is a personalized discretionary investment account designed for individuals and institutional clients including gratuity, provident funds. IDLC Investments Limited, your Portfolio Manager, will follow a disciplined investment process and structured approach to build your portfolio, tailored to your specific needs and constraints.
- Minimum Investment Amount: BDT 5 Lacs
- Minimum Investment Horizon: 5 (Five) Years
- Asset Class: Treasury Bonds and/or Equity Securities
Where to Invest?
- Your Portfolio Manager will invest in Treasury Bonds and/or Equity Securities approved by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission and/or Bangladesh Bank.
Bangladesh Government Treasury Bond:
Treasury bond is a government issued instrument that is risk-free in nature. It offers fixed return, tax rebate benefits and has the potential of capital gain/loss. Key Features are:
- Treasury bonds are considered risk-free assets as they are backed by government.
- Maturities are available for 2, 5, 10, 15 & 20 years.
- Coupon is paid in every six months and the principal is repaid on maturity.
- Tradable in the secondary market.
- Tax Rebate opportunities are available for Individual Investors.
Your Portfolio Manager will adopt a clear and transparent investment process in terms of portfolio composition, stock selection, trade execution, monitoring and rebalancing.
The investment process has been carefully designed to ensure:
- Independent professional judgment and responsibility in each area of decision making
- Elimination of all sorts of conflicts of interest
- Fair dealing and objectivity in every transaction
- Compliance of law and other fiduciary duties
We adopt a Top-down Approach to determine appropriate sector allocation and security selection to build your portfolio. We use both fundamental and quantitative analysis for managing the investments.
Quarterly portfolio and transaction statements will be given. Although, clients can access his/her weekly portfolio from our web portal (https://i-trade.idlc.com/)
Fees and Charges
- Account Opening Fee: BDT 500
- Management Fee *: 2.50% p.a. on market value of securities (For equity Investment), 1.00% p.a. on investment amount (for Treasury Bond Investment)
- Settlement Fee: 0.35% on transaction value (for equity investment only)
- Early Exit Fee: Not Applicable
- Out of Pocket and Third Party Charges (Central Depository, SMS charges etc.): At actual basis
* Accrued daily charged quarterly
* Subject to change at the discretion of portfolio Manager
- 1 Passport Size Photograph of Applicant and Nominee each
- Photocopy of National ID (Applicant and Nominee). In case the nominee is minor, a document of guardian must be provided by the applicant
- Cheque Leaf/Bank Statement/Bank Certificate
- Photocopy of Employee ID Card/Letter of Introduction from Employer/Visiting Card/Approval of Operational Head (if Applicant is a service holder)
- Trade License (if Applicant is a business person)
- 12 Digit Tin Certificate (Optional)
Contact Person's Information
- Mostafa Khalid Mahmud Rubel, CFA: +8801313 792681
- Mahmudur Rahman Razu : +8801700 707606
- Imrul Hasan : +8801687 424116
“Capital market investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective will be achieved. However, As fund manager, IDLC will follow a disciplined and structured investment process to reduce the risk of market volatility.”
Allowed for Tax rebate
Capital gain is totally tax exempted for individuals
Achieved 24.2% return in 2020 and 22.5% in 2021
The ‘Investment Committee’ comprises of fund managers who have more than 20 years’ experience in local capital market
On the other hand, it is not possible to assure any kind of return in stock market like FDR/DPS; but IDLC has 16 years’ strong track record of generating average return of 16%.
Capital market investment is subject to market risk and there is probability of loss. However, IDLC follows research based disciplined investment process to maximize your return.